Urszula Kelley, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Urszula Kelley has over 20 years of experience treating patients with eating disorders and has worked in the Center for Pediatric Eating Disorders at Children’s Health for the past nine years. Dr. Kelley attended medical school in her native Poland at Jagiellonian University Collegium Medicum in Krakow and completed both her General Psychiatry Residency and her Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship at UT Southwestern. Dr. Kelley is board certified in General Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She is a Certified Eating Disorders Specialist and an Approved Supervisor for eating disorders professionals through the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals. In addition to her interest in the field of eating disorders, Dr. Kelley is also interested in treatment of cooccurring trauma. Dr. Kelley is a Professor of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern and Chief of Service for Psychiatry at Children's Medical Center Plano.
- Medical School
- Jagiellonian University (1990)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1993), Psychiatry
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1996), Psychiatry
- Children's Health Dallas (1998), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Diagnosis and Evaluation of Eating Disorders in the Pediatric Patient.
- Sacco B, Kelley U, Pediatr Ann 2018 Jun 47 6 e244-e249
- Neural activations are related to body-shape, anxiety, and outcomes in adolescent anorexia nervosa.
- Xu J, Harper JA, Van Enkevort EA, Latimer K, Kelley U, McAdams CJ J Psychiatr Res 2016 Dec 87 1-7
- Identification of mental disorders with potential for violence in adolescents and young adults.
- Chambers S, Kelley U, Tex Med 2015 Feb 111 2 51-5
Honors & Awards
- Chief Resident Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship
- Chief Resident Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program
- Academy for Eating Disorders
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Psychoanalytic Association, Affiliate
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians