Jane Miles, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Miles is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Psychiatry and in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She received her psychiatric training at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, both her residency in Psychiatry and her fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. After a successful career in pediatrics, she felt drawn to focus her professional attention specifically on the mental health challenges of her patients. Dr. Miles is a member of the American Psychiatric Association, American Academy for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Medical Association, Texas Medical Association, Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians, Dallas Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology, Dallas Area Women Psychiatrists, and Dallas County Medical Society.
- Medical School
- University of Sarajevo (1980)
- University Medical Center Sarajevo (1981), Rotating
- University Medical Center Sarajevo (1990), Pediatrics
- University Children's Hospital Belgrade (1992), Pediatric Cardiology
- Ipswich Hospital (1994), Child Health
- Ipswich Hospital (1996), Child Health
- Parkland Health and Hospital System (2003), Psychiatry
- Children's Health Dallas (2005), Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Depression pharmacotherapy in an adolescent with Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Isa A, Miles J, Emslie G, Coffey BJ, J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 2012 Aug 22 4 316-9
Honors & Awards
- Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Outstanding ER Performance Award (2001)
- AACAP - American Academy for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- APA - American Psychiatric Association
- DAWP - Dallas Area Women Psychiatrists
- DSPP - Dallas Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology
- TSPP - Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians