- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston (1989)
- Tarrant County Hospital District (1990), Transitional Year
- UT Southwestern Systems (1993), Anesthesiology
- Airway management
- Fast-tracking and ambulatory anesthesia
- Use of the intubating laryngeal mask airway: are muscle relaxants necessary?
- Janet M. van Vlymen, M.D., Margarita Coloma, M. D., W. Kendall Tongier, M.D., Paul F. White, M.D. Anesthesiology August 2000 93: (2) 340-45
- Fast-tracking after immersion lithotripsy: general anesthesia versus monitored anesthesia care.
- Margarita Coloma, M.D., Jen Chiu, M.B., Paul White, M.D., Kendall Tongier, M.D., Larry Duffy, M.D., Steven Armbruster, M.D. Anesthesia and Analgesia July 2000 91 92-96
- Dexamethasone facilitates discharge after outpatient anorectal surgery.
- Margarita Coloma, M.D., Larry Duffy, M.D., Paul White, M.D., Kendall Tongier, M.D., Philip Huber, M.D. Anesthesia and Analgesia January 2001 92: (1) 85-88
- Use of the laryngeal mask airway during awake craniotomy for tumor resection.
- W. Kendall Tongier, M.D., Girish P. Joshi, M.D., Dennis F. Landers, M.D., PhD., Bruce Mickey, M.D Journal of Clinical Anesthesia December 2000 12 592-594
- Recovery profiles and costs of anesthesia for outpatient unilateral inguinal herniorrhaphy.
- Dajun Song, M.D., Nancy Greilich, M.D., Paul White, M.D., Mehernoor Watcha, M.D., Kendall Tongier, M.D. Anesthesia and Analgesia September 2000 91: (10) 876-81
- Onset/ offset characteristics and intubating conditions of rapacuronium: a comparison with rocuronium.
- T.J. Zhou, P.F. White, J. W. Chiu, G. P. Joshi, K. K. Dullye, L. L. Duffy, W. K. Tongier British Journal of Anaesthesia August 2000 85: (2) 246-50