Rolando Garcia, Ph.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Rutgers University 2011-2015 Biomedical Informatics PhD
UT Southwestern 2016-2018 Clinical Genetics and Genomics
UT Southwestern 2018-2019 Laboratory Genetics and Genomics
- Undergraduate School
- University of Texas at San Antonio (1990)
- Graduate School
- Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey (2009)
- Graduate School
- Rutgers University, the State University of New Jersey (2015)
- Pathology - Clinical Cytogenetics (2018), Cytogenetics
- Clinical Genetics and Genomics
- Hematolymphoid Disorders
- Statistical Learning
- A t(11;14)(q13;q32)/CCND1::IGH carrying progenitor germinal B-cell with subsequent cytogenetic aberrations contributes to the development of classic Hodgkin lymphoma.
- García R, Timmons C, Luu H, Miller V, Fuda F, Chen W, Koduru P, Cancer Genet 2022 Oct 268-269 97-102
- An artificial intelligence system applied to recurrent cytogenetic aberrations and genetic progression scores predicts MYC rearrangements in large B-cell lymphoma.
- García R, Hussain A, Chen W, Wilson K, Koduru P, EJHaem 2022 Aug 3 3 707-721
- A Combined Biomarker of Bright CD38 and MYC =55% Is Highly Predictive of Double-/Triple-Hit High-Grade B-Cell Lymphoma.
- Alsuwaidan A, Koduru P, Fuda F, Manuel Jaso J, Chen M, Rosado F, Luu HS, Sweed N, Garcia R, Doucet M, Desai NB, Kumar KA, Awan FT, Ramakrishnan Geethakumari P, Chen W, Am J Clin Pathol 2022 May
- Rhabdomyosarcoma With Epithelioid Features And NSD3::FOXO1 Fusion: Evidence For Reconsideration Of Previously Reported FOXO1::FGFR1 Fusion.
- Rakheja D, Park JY, Yang MS, Martinez DP, Koduru P, Wilson KS, Garcia R, Uddin N, Int J Surg Pathol 2022 May 10668969221098084
- Automated classification of cytogenetic abnormalities in hematolymphoid neoplasms.
- Cox A, Park C, Koduru P, Wilson K, Weinberg O, Chen W, García R, Kim D, Bioinformatics 2021 Dec
- Identification of potential antiviral compounds against SARS-CoV-2 structural and non structural protein targets: A pharmacoinformatics study of the CAS COVID-19 dataset.
- García R, Hussain A, Koduru P, Atis M, Wilson K, Park JY, Toby I, Diwa K, Vu L, Ho S, Adnan F, Nguyen A, Cox A, Kirtek T, García P, Li Y, Jones H, Shi G, Green A, Rosenbaum D, Comput Biol Med 2021 06 133 104364
- Development and Clinical Validation of a Multiplex Gene Fusion Assay
- Rolando García, PhD, Nirav Patel, PhD,Naseem Uddin, MD, Jason Y. Park,MD, PhD Lab Med 2020 1-7
- Bright CD38 Expression by Flow Cytometric Analysis Is a Biomarker for Double/Triple Hit Lymphomas with a Moderate Sensitivity and High Specificity.
- Alsuwaidan A, Pirruccello E, Jaso J, Koduru P, Garcia R, Krueger J, Doucet M, Chaudhry R, Fuda F, Chen W Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2019 Feb
- Clinical impact of MYC abnormalities in plasma cell myeloma.
- García R, Chen W, Koduru P Cancer Genet 2018 Dec 228-229 115-126
- Cytogenetic and Cytogenomic Microarray Characterization of Chromothripsis in Chromosome 8 Affecting MOZ/NCOA2 (TIF2), FGFR1, RUNX1T1, and RUNX1 in a Pediatric Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Koduru PR, Wilson K, Wen J, Garcia R, Patel S, Monaghan SA J. Pediatr. Hematol. Oncol. 2017 Jan