Dr. Hsu received her medical degree and completed her pediatric residency training at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She completed fellowship training in pediatric critical care at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas where she also served as chief fellow in her third year. She subsequently joined the faculty at UT Southwestern upon completion of her fellowship. Her research interests include ICU delirium, sedation, and early mobility.
- ICU Delirium
- ICU Liberation and Early Mobility
- MDM2 promoter variation and age of diagnosis of acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Swinney RM, Hsu SC, Hirschman BA, Chen TT, Tomlinson GE. Leukemia 2005 19 11
Honors & Awards
- Chief Fellow
UT Southwestern Medical Center Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship Program (2018)
- Gerber Foundation Research Grant
Pediatric Health (2017)
- Darlene Hoffman Pediatric Summer Scholar
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics (2010)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, Member (2016)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow (2013)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, Member (2008)