Charlotte Haley, Ph.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Undergraduate School
- Southern Methodist University (1998), Psychology
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2008), Post Doctoral
- Other Post Graduate Training
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009)
- Graduate School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2009), Psychology
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2010)
- The Influence of Anxiety and Depressive Symptoms During Pregnancy on Birth Size.
- Broekman BF, Chan YH, Chong YS, Kwek K, Cohen SS, Haley CL, Chen H, Chee C, Rifkin-Graboi A, Gluckman PD, Meaney MJ, Saw SM Paediatr Perinat Epidemiol 2013 Nov
- The Clinical Relevance of Self-Reported Premenstrual Worsening of Depressive Symptoms in the Management of Depressed Outpatients: A STAR*D Report.
- Haley CL, Sung SC, Rush AJ, Trivedi MH, Wisniewski SR, Luther JF, Kornstein SG J Womens Health (Larchmt) 2013 Mar 22 3 219-29
- Depression and anxiety in Singaporean high-risk pregnancies - prevalence and screening.
- Thiagayson P, Krishnaswamy G, Lim ML, Sung SC, Haley CL, Fung DS, Allen JC, Chen H Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012 Dec
- The impact of chronic depression on acute and long-term outcomes in a randomized trial comparing selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor monotherapy versus each of 2 different antidepressant medication combinations.
- Sung SC, Haley CL, Wisniewski SR, Fava M, Nierenberg AA, Warden D, Morris DW, Kurian BT, Trivedi MH, Rush AJ J Clin Psychiatry 2012 Jul 73 7 967-76
- Is prior course of illness relevant to acute or longer-term outcomes in depressed out-patients? A STAR*D report.
- Rush AJ, Wisniewski SR, Zisook S, Fava M, Sung SC, Haley CL, Chan HN, Gilmer WS, Warden D, Nierenberg AA, Balasubramani GK, Gaynes BN, Trivedi MH, Hollon SD Psychol Med 2012 Jun 42 6 1131-49
- Psychometric properties of the Children's Depression Rating Scale-Revised in adolescents.
- Mayes TL, Bernstein IH, Haley CL, Kennard BD, Emslie GJ J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 2010 Dec 20 6 513-6
- American Psychological Association (2009)
- Association of Behavior and Cognitive Therapies (2009)
- Dallas Psychological Association (2009)
- Texas Psychological Association (2009)