Dr. Stone is originally from Dallas and received his medical training at UT Southwestern. He pursued a residency in internal medicine at UT Southwestern, and afterwards joined the hospitalist staff at Clements University Hospital. Interests include rheumatology, specifically inflammatory myopathies, and general internal medicine. Outside of medicine, interests include family, reading, and enjoying the great outdoors.
- Medical School
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2014)
- UT Southwestern Medical School (2017), Internal Medicine
- Inflammatory Myopathies
- Rheumatologic Diseases
- Update in Rheumatology: Evidence Published in 2015.
- Scielzo SA, Stone L, Kazi S Ann. Intern. Med. 2016 May 164 9 W61-4
Honors & Awards
- Eliot Goldings Award in Rheumatology
UT Southwestern (2014)