A pediatric neuroradiologist, Dr. Booth subspecializes in head and neck imaging in children. His clinical and research interests include pediatric temporal bone imaging, imaging evaluation of hearing loss, and imaging in cochlear implantation.
He is certified by the American Board of Radiology in diagnostic radiology, with subspecialty certification in both pediatric radiology and neuroradiology.
He has published nearly 40 scholarly articles, authored or co-authored five book chapters, and delivered many invited lectures and presentations related to his work.
Dr. Booth is a reviewer for publications that include the American Journal of Neuroradiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, and Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 1997.
Dr. Booth earned his medical degree at Louisiana State University School of Medicine. He completed a diagnostic radiology residency at Baptist Medical Centers in Birmingham, Alabama, and a fellowship in pediatric radiology and neuroradiology at Children’s National Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
He is a member of the American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, Society of Pediatric Radiology, American Society of Neuroradiology, American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology, and American Society of Head and Neck Radiology, and other professional organizations.
- Medical School
- Tulane - Louisiana State University - New Orleans (1990)
- Baptist Medical Centers-Birmingham, AL (1991), Transitional Year
- Baptist Medical Centers-Birmingham, AL (1995), Diagnostic Radiology
- Children's Hosp. Natl. Med.Ctr. (1997), Pediatric Radiology & Neuroradiology
- Pediatric neuroradiology.
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society for Pediatric Radiology