Malgorzata Kozak, M.D.
Department Radiation Oncology
Margaret Kozak, M.D., Assistant Professor, earned her bachelor’s degree from UCLA and medical degree from the University of Central Florida College of Medicine. Following that, she did an internship in internal medicine at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and a residency in radiation oncology at Stanford University.
Before joining UT Southwestern's Department of Radiation Oncology, Dr. Kozak was on faculty at the University of Iowa.
- Medical School
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine (2015)
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (2016), Internal Medicine
- Stanford University (2020), Radiation Oncology
- Tumor volume as a potential imaging-based risk-stratification factor in trimodality therapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Kozak MM, Murphy JD, Schipper ML, Donington JS, Zhou L, Whyte RI, Shrager JB, Hoang CD, Bazan J, Maxim PG, Graves EE, Diehn M, Hara WY, Quon A, Le QT, Wakelee HA, Loo BW, J Thorac Oncol 2011 May 6 5 920-6