Originally from Seoul, Korea, Dr. Yi earned his medical degree at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth. He completed a residency in internal medicine at Mount Sinai Morningside-West in New York.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, he joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2009.
Dr. Yi is a member of the Dallas County Medical Society, the Society of Hospital Medicine, and the American Medical Association.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Yi enjoys cycling, classical music, and literature.
- Medical School
- UNT HSC College of Osteopathic Medicine (2001)
- Mt. Sinai St. Luke's Hospital (2004), Internal Medicine
- Hospital Medicine, Clinical Safety, Quality control
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- Society of Hospital Medicine
- Tarrant County Medical Society