- Medical School
- UC San Diego School of Medicine (2016)
- Stanford Health Care/Lucile Packard Children's Hospital (2019), Pediatrics
- Stanford University Hospital (2022), Pediatric Cardiology
- Boston Children's Hospital (2023), Exercise Cardiology
- Flexibility: A Hidden But Trainable Morbidity in Pediatric Patients with Congenital Heart Disease.
- Hansen K, Curran T, O'Neill JA, Reynolds L, Gauvreau K, Gauthier N, Pediatr Cardiol 2023 Oct 44 7 1599-1604
- Positive mindset and exercise capacity in school-aged children and adolescents with congenital heart disease.
- Curran T, Losi R, Pymm J, O'Neill JA, Goveia N, Flanagan A, Jakkam R, Hansen K, Gauvreau K, Gauthier N, Front Pediatr 2023 11 1133255
- ehealth technology in cardiac exercise therapeutics for pediatric patients with congenital and acquired heart conditions: a summary of evidence and future directions.
- White DA, Layton AM, Curran T, Gauthier N, Orr WB, Ward K, Vernon M, Martinez MN, Rice MC, Hansen K, Prusi M, Hansen JE, Front Cardiovasc Med 2023 10 1155861
- Advance Care Planning Preferences for Adolescents With Cardiac Disease.
- Hansen K, Edwards LA, Yohannes K, Luong R, Lin A, Long J, Halpern-Felsher B, Cohen H, Kaufman BD, Pediatrics 2022 Feb 149 2
- Every child with congenital heart disease should be exercising.
- Hansen K, Tierney S, Curr Opin Cardiol 2022 Jan 37 1 91-98
- Left Subclavian Artery Isolation with Right Aortic Arch and D-Transposition of the Great Arteries.
- Hansen K, Dhillon G, Ma M, Maskatia SA, Su L, Vasanawala S, Punn R, CASE (Phila) 2021 Dec 5 6 392-398