Lynnel Goodman, Ph.D.
- Teacher Experience, Personal Health, and Dieting Status Is Associated With Classroom Health-Related Practices and Modeling.
- Hamilton L, Goodman L, Roberts L, Dial LA, Pratt M, Musher-Eizenman D, J Sch Health 2020 Dec
- Retrospective reports of childhood feeding in mother-daughter dyads.
- Roberts LT, Carbonneau N, Goodman LC, Musher-Eizenman DR, Appetite 2020 Jun 149 104613
- A look at the intergenerational associations between self-compassion, body esteem, and emotional eating within dyads of mothers and their adult daughters.
- Carbonneau N, Goodman LC, Roberts LT, Bégin C, Lussier Y, Musher-Eizenman DR, Body Image 2020 Jun 33 106-114
- Mindful feeding: A pathway between parenting style and child eating behaviors.
- Goodman LC, Roberts LT, Musher-Eizenman DR, Eat Behav 2020 Jan 36 101335
- Childhood victimization, cognitive schemas, and unwanted consensual sex among college students
- Goodman LC, Hamilton L, Koerten HR, Mattei GM, Froemming MW, Dubow EF, Int. J. Sex. Health 2019 Apr 31 2 142-153
- An examination of food parenting practices: structure, control and autonomy promotion.
- Musher-Eizenman DR, Goodman L, Roberts L, Marx J, Taylor M, Hoffmann D, Public Health Nutr 2019 Apr 22 5 814-826
- Parental correlates of food parenting practices: socioeconomic status, weight, and dieting status.
- Roberts LT, Goodman LC, Musher-Eizenman DR, Ecol Food Nutr 2018 57 4 330-345
Effects of political violence exposure on the family and parenting environment. In Handbook of Political Violence and Children: Psychosocial Effects, Intervention, and Prevention Policy
Dubow EF, Goodman LC, Boxer P, Niwa EY, Huesmann LR, Landau SF, Gvirsman SD, Shakaki K, Smith C (2020). New York, Oxford University Press