Jue Wang, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Jue Wang, M.D., is a Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center and A member of the Division of Hematology and Oncology.
Dr. Wang received his master's degree and medical degree from Suzhou Medical College in China. He completed internal medicine residency training at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, followed by a fellowship in medical oncology.
A Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Dr. Wang joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2023.
Dr. Wang’s research interests focus on the understanding the molecular mechanisms that underline the advanced genitourinary malignancies, as well as developing novel therapeutic strategy. His investigations have resulted in 120 publications in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Wang is passionate about medical education and contributed the several medical textbooks related to the field of cancer medicine and infection.
Dr. Wang is active in several professional societies, including the American Society of Clinical Oncology and the American College of Physicians.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Wang's interests include spending time with his family, cooking, reading, listening ot classical music, and playing pickle ball.
- Medical School
- Soochow Medical College (1990)
- Other Post Graduate Training
- Soochow Medical College- Master degree of Biochemistry (1993)
- University of Texas Medical Branch (2002), Hyperbaric Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch (2005), Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch (2007), Medical Oncology
- Clinical and Translation Research of Genitourinary Malignancies
- Treatment-Refractory, Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer With Liver Metastasis: A Promising Modality of Therapy.
- Findakly D, Duong T, Shimon T, Wang J, Cureus 2022 Jul 14 7 e26881
- Association of Tumor Lysis Syndrome and Metastatic Melanoma.
- Kelkar N, Wang J, Cureus 2021 Sep 13 9 e18108
- A phase II basket trial of Dual Anti-CTLA-4 and Anti-PD-1 Blockade in Rare Tumors (DART) SWOG S1609: High-grade neuroendocrine neoplasm cohort.
- Patel SP, Mayerson E, Chae YK, Strosberg J, Wang J, Konda B, Hayward J, McLeod CM, Chen HX, Sharon E, Othus M, Ryan CW, Plets M, Blanke CD, Kurzrock R, Cancer 2021 Sep 127 17 3194-3201
- Mutant Kras as a Biomarker Plays a Favorable Role in FL118-Induced Apoptosis, Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) Production and Modulation of Survivin, Mcl-1 and XIAP in Human Bladder Cancer.
- Santha S, Ling X, Aljahdali IAM, Rasam SS, Wang X, Liao J, Wang J, Fountzilas C, Li Q, Qu J, Li F, Cancers (Basel) 2020 Nov 12 11
- Circulating Tumor DNA Alterations in Advanced Urothelial Carcinoma and Association with Clinical Outcomes: A Pilot Study.
- Grivas P, Lalani AA, Pond GR, Nagy RJ, Faltas B, Agarwal N, Gupta SV, Drakaki A, Vaishampayan UN, Wang J, Barata PC, Gopalakrishnan D, Naik G, McGregor BA, Kiedrowski LA, Lanman RB, Sonpavde GP, Eur Urol Oncol 2020 Oct 3 5 695-699
- Randomized Double-Blind Phase II Study of Maintenance Pembrolizumab Versus Placebo After First-Line Chemotherapy in Patients With Metastatic Urothelial Cancer.
- Galsky MD, Mortazavi A, Milowsky MI, George S, Gupta S, Fleming MT, Dang LH, Geynisman DM, Walling R, Alter RS, Kassar M, Wang J, Gupta S, Davis N, Picus J, Philips G, Quinn DI, Haines GK, Hahn NM, Zhao Q, Yu M, Pal SK, J Clin Oncol 2020 Jun 38 16 1797-1806
- Tumor Lysis Syndrome in Solid Tumors: A Comprehensive Literature Review, New Insights, and Novel Strategies to Improve Outcomes.
- Findakly D, Luther RD, Wang J, Cureus 2020 May 12 5 e8355
- Misdiagnosis of Small Cell Prostate Cancer: Lessons Learned.
- Findakly D, Wang J, Cureus 2020 May 12 5 e8356
- A Retrospective Review of Tumor Lysis Syndrome Associated With Colorectal Cancer.
- Ansari Z, Findakly D, Wang J, Cureus 2020 May 12 5 e8257
- Molecular Profiling of Benign Metastasizing Leiomyoma of the Uterus Revealing Unique Novel Therapeutic Targets.
- Findakly D, Wang J, Cureus 2020 Apr 12 4 e7701