Megan Griffiths, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Colorado School of Medicine (2013)
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine/CT Children's Medical Center (2017), Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins University/ John Hopkins Hospital (2021), Pediatric Cardiology
- Columbia University Irving Medical Center (2022), Pediatrics
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Risk assessment in pulmonary vascular disease
- Perinatal Inflammatory Biomarkers and Respiratory Disease in Preterm Infants.
- Collaco JM, McGrath-Morrow SA, Griffiths M, Chavez-Valdez R, Parkinson C, Zhu J, Northington FJ, Graham EM, Everett AD, J Pediatr 2022 07 246 34-39.e3
- Cardiac Dysfunction Biomarkers are Associated with Potential for Successful Separation from Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation in Children.
- Coletti K, Griffiths M, Nies M, Brandal S, Everett AD, Bembea MM, ASAIO J 2022 May
- Proteomics discovery of pulmonary hypertension biomarkers: Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins are associated with disease severity.
- Nies MK, Yang J, Griffiths M, Damico R, Zhu J, Vaydia D, Fu Z, Brandal S, Austin ED, Ivy DD, Hassoun PM, Van Eyk JE, Everett AD, Pulm Circ 2022 Apr 12 2 e12039
- COL18A1 genotypic associations with endostatin levels and clinical features in pulmonary arterial hypertension: a quantitative trait association study.
- Simpson CE, Griffiths M, Yang J, Nies MK, Vaidya D, Brandal S, Martin LJ, Pauciulo MW, Lutz KA, Coleman AW, Austin ED, Ivy DD, Nichols WC, Everett AD, Hassoun PM, Damico RL, ERJ Open Res 2022 Apr 8 2
- Biomarkers of Pulmonary Hypertension Are Altered in Children with Down Syndrome and Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Griffiths M, Yang J, Vaidya D, Nies M, Brandal S, Ivy DD, Hickey F, Wolter-Warmerdam K, Austin ED, Mullen M, Pauciulo MW, Lutz KA, Rosenzweig EB, Hirsch R, Yung D, Nichols WC, Everett AD, J Pediatr 2022 02 241 68-76.e3
- Hepatoma-derived growth factor is associated with pulmonary vascular remodeling and PAH disease severity and survival.
- Yang J, Ambade AS, Nies M, Griffiths M, Damico R, Vaidya D, Brandal S, Pauciulo MW, Lutz KA, Coleman AW, Nichols WC, Austin ED, Ivy D, Hassoun PM, Everett AD, Pulm Circ 2022 Jan 12 1 e12007
- The angiostatic peptide endostatin enhances mortality risk prediction in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Simpson CE, Griffiths M, Yang J, Nies MK, Vaidya RD, Brandal S, Martin LJ, Pauciulo MW, Lutz KA, Coleman AW, Austin ED, Ivy DD, Nichols WC, Everett AD, Hassoun PM, Damico RL, ERJ Open Res 2021 Oct 7 4
- Angiostatic Peptide, Endostatin, Predicts Severity in Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease-Associated Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Daly CM, Griffiths M, Simpson CE, Yang J, Damico RL, Vaidya RD, Williams M, Brandal S, Jone PN, Polsen C, Ivy DD, Austin ED, Nichols WC, Pauciulo MW, Lutz K, Nies MK, Rosenzweig EB, Hirsch R, Yung D, Everett AD, J Am Heart Assoc 2021 10 10 20 e021409
- ST2 Is a Biomarker of Pediatric Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Severity and Clinical Worsening.
- Griffiths M, Yang J, Simpson CE, Vaidya D, Nies M, Brandal S, Damico R, Ivy DD, Austin ED, Pauciulo MW, Lutz KA, Rosenzweig EB, Hirsch R, Yung D, Nichols WC, Everett AD, Chest 2021 07 160 1 297-306
- Megan Griffiths biocommentary.
- Griffiths M, Pediatr Res 2020 12 88 6 826
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2013)
- American Heart Association (2017)
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association (2022)
- Pulmonary Vascular Research Institute (2021)