Clark Raymond Robinson, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Hospital Medicine Division. He provides medical services at Clements University Hospital and its affiliated clinics.
Dr. Robinson holds a bachelor's degree in microbiology and a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Texas at Austin. He received his medical degree from Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine in Bryan, and received residency training in pathology at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland, before completing internal medicine residency training at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
He is an active member of the Texas Medical Association and the Dallas County Medical Society.
During his free time, Dr. Robinson enjoys exercise, music, and cooking.
- Medical School
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (2018)
- Johns Hopkins University (2019), Pathology
- University of Minnesota Medical Center (2022), Internal Medicine
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association