Talia Collier, M.D.
Department Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Other Post Graduate Training
- San Francisco State University (2000)
- Medical School
- University of Louisville School of Medicine (2005)
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital (2006), Internal Medicine
- Emory University (2009), Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Children's Mercy Hospital (2011), Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Pediatric acquired upper and lower limb deficinecy
- Mariella Hillebrand, Talia Collier PM&R Knowledge Now 2021
- Urologic self-management through intermittent self-catheterization among individuals with spina bifida: A journey to self-efficacy and autonomy.
- Castillo J, Ostermaier KK, Fremion E, Collier T, Zhu H, Huang GO, Tu D, Castillo H J Pediatr Rehabil Med 2017 Oct
- Utility of whole exome sequencing in evaluation of juvenile motor neuron disease
- Agarwal S, Potocki L, Collier T, Woodbury L, Adesina A, Jones J, Lotze T Muscle & Nerve 2016 53 4 648-652
- Hypothermia-induced peripheral polyneuropathy after an episode of drowning.
- Collier T, Patel A, Rinaldi R PM R 2012 Mar 4 3 230-3
- Skimboarding: a new cause of water sport spinal cord injury.
- Collier TR, Jones ML, Murray HH, Spinal Cord 2010 Apr 48 4 349-51