Roha Khalid, M.D.
Clinical Associate Professor
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Aga Khan University Medical College (2008)
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals (2012), Pediatrics
- Duke University Hospital/Duke University Medical Center (2015), Child Neurology
- University of Kansas/Children's Mercy Hospital (2020), Epilepsy
- Sustained therapeutic response to riboflavin in a child with a progressive neurological condition, diagnosed by whole-exome sequencing.
- Shashi V, Petrovski S, Schoch K, Crimian R, Case LE, Khalid R, El-Dairi MA, Jiang YH, Mikati MA, Goldstein DB, Cold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud 2015 Oct 1 1 a000265
- Exome sequencing results in successful riboflavin treatment of a rapidly progressive neurological condition.
- Petrovski S, Shashi V, Petrou S, Schoch K, McSweeney KM, Dhindsa RS, Krueger B, Crimian R, Case LE, Khalid R, El-Dairi MA, Jiang YH, Mikati MA, Goldstein DB, Cold Spring Harb Mol Case Stud 2015 Oct 1 1 a000257
- Time from convulsive status epilepticus onset to anticonvulsant administration in children.
- Sánchez Fernández I, Abend NS, Agadi S, An S, Arya R, Brenton JN, Carpenter JL, Chapman KE, Gaillard WD, Glauser TA, Goodkin HP, Kapur K, Mikati MA, Peariso K, Ream M, Riviello J, Tasker RC, Loddenkemper T Neurology 2015 Jun 84 23 2304-11
- Ego defense mechanisms in Pakistani medical students: a cross sectional analysis.
- Parekh MA, Majeed H, Khan TR, Khan AB, Khalid S, Khwaja NM, Khalid R, Khan MA, Rizqui IM, Jehan I, BMC Psychiatry 2010 Jan 10 12
- Peripartum hysterectomy: a ten-year experience at a tertiary care hospital in a developing country.
- Saeed F, Khalid R, Khan A, Masheer S, Rizvi JH, Trop Doct 2010 Jan 40 1 18-21
- Does continuous use of metformin throughout pregnancy improve pregnancy outcomes in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome?
- Nawaz FH, Khalid R, Naru T, Rizvi J, J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2008 Oct 34 5 832-7
- Prevalence and demographics of anxiety disorders: a snapshot from a community health centre in Pakistan.
- Khan H, Kalia S, Itrat A, Khan A, Kamal M, Khan MA, Khalid R, Khalid S, Javed S, Javed S, Umer A, Naqvi H, Ann Gen Psychiatry 2007 Nov 6 30
Antiepileptic Drugs: Second Generation. In Practical Epilepsy, 1st Edition
Xixis KI, Khalid R, Mikati M (2015). New York City, Demos Medical Publishing
Honors & Awards
- Accepted to Fellows Program
American Epilepsy Society (2019)
- Children's Mercy Hospital's Neurology Program Development Award
- Clinical Team Award
Department of Pediatrics, Children's Mercy Kansas City (2019)
- Clinical Excellence Award
Children's Mercy Hospital Neurology (2018)
- UTMB resident representative for the Texas Pediatric Society
- American Academy of Neurology (2012)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2010-2012)
- American Epilepsy Society (2019)
- American Heart Association (2016)
- Child Neurology Society (2015)
- International Pediatric Stroke Study (IPSS) (2016)