- Biomarker Analyses: Carotenoids and Tocopherols (HPLC)
- Biomarker Analyses: Heavy Metals (ICP-MS)
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Dietary Assessment
- Environmental Epidemiology
- Interdisciplinary Aging Research
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Recreational and occupational physical activity in relation to prostate cancer aggressiveness: the North Carolina-Louisiana Prostate Cancer Project (PCaP).
- Steck SE, Su LJ, Antwi SO, Morris BB, Crawford B, Adams SA, Hebert JR, Fontham ETH, Bensen JT, Mohler JL, Arab L, Cancer Causes Control 2022 Mar
- Geospatial Assessment of Pesticide Concentration in Ambient Air and Colorectal Cancer Incidence in Arkansas, 2013-2017.
- Su LJ, Young SG, Collins J, Matich E, Hsu PC, Chiang TC, Int J Environ Res Public Health 2022 Mar 19 6
- Aspirin, ibuprofen, and reduced risk of advanced colorectal adenoma incidence and recurrence and colorectal cancer in the PLCO Cancer Screening Trial.
- Chudy-Onwugaje K, Huang WY, Su LJ, Purdue MP, Johnson CC, Wang L, Katki HA, Barry KH, Berndt SI, Cancer 2021 09 127 17 3145-3155
- Association between pesticide exposure and colorectal cancer risk and incidence: A systematic review.
- Matich EK, Laryea JA, Seely KA, Stahr S, Su LJ, Hsu PC, Ecotoxicol Environ Saf 2021 Aug 219 112327
- Independent and Joint Effects of Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Statins use on the Risk of Prostate Cancer Among White, Black, and Hispanic Men.
- Lopez DS, Polychronopoulou E, Tsilidis KK, Khera M, Su LJ, Fowke JH, Peek MK, Kuo YF, Markides K, Canfield S, Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 2021 07 14 7 719-728
- An Online Survey and Focus Groups for Promoting Cancer Prevention Measures.
- Shah SK, Jones-Carr M, Bimali M, Su LJ, Nakagawa M, J Cancer Educ 2021 May
- What's in Between the Lines: Assessing the Readability, Understandability, and Actionability in Breast Cancer Survivorship Print Materials.
- Parker PD, Prabhu AV, Su LJ, Zorn KK, Greene CJ, Hadden KB, McSweeney JC, J Cancer Educ 2021 Apr
- Association Between Household Income and Self-Perceived Health Status and Poor Mental and Physical Health Among Cancer Survivors.
- Su LJ, O'Connor SN, Chiang TC, Front Public Health 2021 9 752868
- Genome-wide DNA methylation signatures to predict pathologic complete response from combined neoadjuvant chemotherapy with bevacizumab in breast cancer.
- Hsu PC, Kadlubar SA, Siegel ER, Rogers LJ, Todorova VK, Su LJ, Makhoul I, PLoS One 2020 15 4 e0230248
- Association between breast cancer risk and leisure physical activity in a rural cohort population.
- Stahr SD, Runnells GA, Rogers LJ, McElfish PA, Kadlubar SA, Su LJ, Transl Cancer Res 2019 Jul 8 Suppl 4 S366-S377
Environmental epigenetics and obesity ? evidences from animal to epidemiologic studies. In Environmental Epigenetics
Su LJ, Chiang TC (Ed.) (2015). London, UK, Springer
Prevention of Cancers of the esophagus and stomach. In Preventive Nutrition
Fontham ETH, Su LJ (2005). Humana Press
Prevention of Cancers of the esophagus and stomach. In Preventive Nutrition, The Comprehensive Guide for Health Professionals
Fontham ETH, Su LJ (2009). Humana Press
Cancer Epigenetics. In Nutrition, Epigenetics, and Cancer
Su LJ (2012). Humana Press
Nutraceuticals in the Prevention of Cognitive Decline. In Nutraceuticals and Health: Review of the Human Evidence
Zhang ZZ, Su LJ (2013). CRC Press
- L. Joseph Su (2022)