- Medical School
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (2002)
- Howard University College of Medicine (2003), Emergency Medicine
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers (2006), Emergency Medicine
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Alabama at Birmingham - Collat School of Business (2019)
- Improving stereotypes: The impact of interprofessional education in pre-health students.
- Patel Gunaldo T, Augustus-Wallace A, Brisolara KF, Hicks MN, Mercante DE, Synco T, Zorek JA, Schilling D, J Interprof Care 2021 Sep-Oct 35 5 794-798
- Health Disparities in the Emergency Department.
- Pierce A, Norman M, Rendon J, Rucker D, Velez L. Emergency Medicine Reports 2021 42 229-240
- Advancing Diversity and Inclusion: An Organized Approach Through a Medical Specialty Academy.
- Pierce AE, Moreno-Walton L, Boatright D, Moll JL, Hicks MN, Druck J, Lopez BL, Oral E, Heron SL, AEM Educ Train 2020 Feb 4 Suppl 1 S40-S46
- Gaining an Understanding of Interprofessional Roles and Responsibilities Among Pre-Professional Health Students
- Gunaldo T, Augustus-Wallace A, Schilling D, Hicks M, Goumas A, Levitzky E Health, Interprofessional Practice and Education 2020 4 1 1191
- Racial and Ethnic Diversity in Academic Emergency Medicine: How Far Have We Come? Next Steps for the Future.
- Boatright D, Branzetti J, Duong D, Hicks M, Moll J, Perry M, Pierce A, Samuels E, Smith T, Angerhofer C, Heron S, AEM Educ Train 2018 Dec 2 Suppl Suppl 1 S31-S39