Sonya Naganathan, M.D.
Department Emergency Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Toledo College of Medicine (2015)
- Washington University School of Medicine (2019), Emergency Medicine
- Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University (2021), Global Health
- Injury burdens and care delivery in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic in Kigali, Rwanda: A prospective interrupted cross-sectional study.
- Uwamahoro C, Marques CG, Beeman A, Mutabazi Z, Twagirumukiza FR, Jing L, Ndebwanimana V, Uwamahoro D, Nkeshimana M, Tang OY, Naganathan S, Jarmale S, Stephen A, Aluisio AR, Afr J Emerg Med 2021 Sep
- Epidemiology and Clinical Characteristics of Emergency Department Patients with COVID-19 in a Rhode Island Healthcare System.
- Naganathan S, Paiva M, Soliman L, Amanullah S, Aluisio AR, Genisca AE, R I Med J (2013) 2021 Jun 104 5 24-29
- The Calm Before the Storm: Using In Situ Simulation to Evaluate for Preparedness of an Alternative Care Hospital During the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Petrone G, Brown L, Binder W, Naganathan S, Pasichow S, Rybasack-Smith H, Duquette CE, Palka DR, Musits AN, Disaster Med Public Health Prep 2021 Mar 1-5
- Association between volume resuscitation & mortality among injured patients at a tertiary care hospital in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Marqués CG, Moretti K, Amanullah S, Uwamahoro C, Ndebwanimana V, Garbern S, Naganathan S, Martin K, Niyomiza J, Gjesvik A, Nkeshimana M, Levine AC, Aluisio AR, Afr J Emerg Med 2021 Mar 11 1 152-157
- Performance of Prognostication Scores for Mortality in Injured Patients in Rwanda.
- Tang OY, Marqués CG, Ndebwanimana V, Uwamahoro C, Uwamahoro D, Lipsman ZW, Naganathan S, Karim N, Nkeshimana M, Levine AC, Stephen A, Aluisio AR, West J Emerg Med 2021 Jan 22 2 435-444
- Emergency medicine matters: epidemiology of medical pathology and changes in patient outcomes after implementation of a post-graduate training program at a Tertiary Teaching Hospital in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Moretti K, Uwamahoro DL, Naganathan S, Uwamahoro C, Karim N, Nkeshimana M, Aluisio AR, Int J Emerg Med 2021 Jan 14 1 9
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means in the Emergency Department: A Script for Improved Comfort.
- Mueller KL, Chirumbole D, Naganathan S, Community Ment Health J 2020 10 56 7 1366-1371
- Counseling on Access to Lethal Means-Emergency Department (CALM-ED): A Quality Improvement Program for Firearm Injury Prevention.
- Mueller KL, Naganathan S, Griffey RT, West J Emerg Med 2020 Aug 21 5 1123-1130
- From Concerts to COVID: Transforming the RI Convention Center into an Alternate Hospital Site in under a Month.
- Naganathan S, Meehan-Coussee K, Pasichow S, Rybasack-Smith H, Binder W, Beaudoin F, Musits AN, Sutton E, Petrone G, Levine AC, Suner S, R I Med J (2013) 2020 Aug 103 6 8-13
- Evaluation of blood product transfusion therapies in acute injury care in low- and middle-income countries: a systematic review.
- Yang L, Slate-Romano J, Marqués CG, Uwamahoro C, Twagirumukiza FR, Naganathan S, Moretti K, Jing L, Levine AC, Stephen A, Aluisio AR, Injury 2020 Jul 51 7 1468-1476