Dr. Daniel Shenoi is originally from Tulsa, OK. He completed both his undergraduate and medical studies at University of Oklahoma before moving to Columbus, OH for his internal medical residency training at The Ohio State University. While at OSU, he was very involved with medical student education, receiving the Alpha Omega Alpha honor for his excellence in teaching. He stayed on faculty for several years at OSU as a hospitalist before moving to Dallas to join the Division of Hospital Medicine – University Hospitals at UTSW.
Dr. Shenoi’s clinical interests including medical education and quality improvement. His interests outside out of medicine including playing and watching basketball (go Thunder!), weight training, listening to podcasts, and walking his dog.
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (2015)
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (2018)
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Medical Education
- Quality Improvement
- Classic hairy cell leukemia complicated by pancytopenia and severe infection: a report of 3 cases treated with vemurafenib.
- Shenoi DP, Andritsos LA, Blachly JS, Rogers KA, Moran ME, Anghelina M, Jones JA, Grever MR, Blood Adv 2019 01 3 2 116-118
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Excellence in Teaching (2018)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2021)
- Texas Medical Association (2021)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2015)