Dr. Daniel Shenoi is originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma. He holds a bachelor's degree with honors in psychology from the University of Oklahoma in Norman, where he graduated magna cum laude. He earned his medical degree at the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. He completed internal medicine residency training at The Ohio State University.
Dr. Shenoi joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2021.
Dr. Shenoi’s clinical interests include medical education and quality improvement.
Dr. Shenoi's interests outside of medicine include playing and watching basketball (go Thunder!), weight training, listening to podcasts, and walking his dog.
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (2015)
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (2018)
- Clinical Practice Guidelines
- Medical Education
- Quality Improvement
- Classic hairy cell leukemia complicated by pancytopenia and severe infection: a report of 3 cases treated with vemurafenib.
- Shenoi DP, Andritsos LA, Blachly JS, Rogers KA, Moran ME, Anghelina M, Jones JA, Grever MR, Blood Adv 2019 01 3 2 116-118
Honors & Awards
- Alpha Omega Alpha
Excellence in Teaching (2018)
- American College of Physicians (2015)
- Dallas County Medical Society (2021)
- Society of Hospital Medicine (2018)
- Texas Medical Association (2021)