Abdelmohsen Radwan Hussien, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Neuroradiology Division.
Originally from Egypt, Dr. Radwan Hussien received his medical training at Cairo University and his radiology residency training at ElGalaa Teaching Hospital and Elfayoum University Hospital. He then completed three fellowship programs at the University of Rochester Medical Center, in neuroradiology, body imaging, and women's imaging.
Before joining the faculty in 2021, Dr. Radwan Hussien served as an Assistant Professor of Radiology at The State University of New York (SUNY) Upstate Medical University in Syracuse, New York.
- Graduate School
- Simon Business School , Health Science
- Medical School
- Faculty of Medicine Cairo University Egypt (1997)
- Cairo University Hospitals, Egypt (1999), Internal Medicine
- ElGalaa Teaching Hospital, Egypt (2003), Diagnostic Radiology
- Elfayoum University Hospital, Egypt (2006), Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Rochester Medical Center (2011), Neuroradiology
- University of Rochester Medical Center (2012), Radiology/body Imaging
- University of Rochester Medical Center (2013), Radiology/women's Imaging