Abhay Divekar, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, India (1992)
- Seth gs Medical College, India (1995)
- Brooklyn Hospital Center (1997), Pediatrics
- New York University Medicine Center (2000), Pediatric Cardiology
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital (2001), Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital (2001), Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care
- Presumptive Neonatal Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children Associated with Coronavirus Disease 2019.
- Divekar AA, Patamasucon P, Benjamin JS, Am J Perinatol 2021 05 38 6 632-636
- Neonatal repair of persistent fifth aortic arch and aortic coarctation.
- Divekar AA, Sebastian VA, JTCVS Tech 2020 Dec 4 245-246
- Variation in the outer diameter of vascular sheaths commonly used in infant cardiac catheterization.
- Mathis C, Romans R, Divekar A, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2020 09 96 3 620-625
- Sedation in the Pediatric and Congenital Catheterization Laboratory: Is it Time We Wake Them Up?
- Jayaram N, Kaine S, Divekar AA, JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2019 05 12 9 844-846
- Novel direct approach for placement of permanent transvenous pacing leads after Fontan procedure.
- Randall JT, Aldoss OT, Law IH, Divekar AA, Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2018 May-Aug 11 2 187-190
- Modified Stumper technique for acute postoperative bifurcation stenosis causing right ventricular failure after Ross procedure.
- Divekar AA, Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2016 Sep-Dec 9 3 248-50
- Modified Technique to Create Diabolo Stent Configuration.
- Aldoss O, Divekar A, Pediatr Cardiol 2016 Apr 37 4 728-33
- CRISP: Catheterization RISk score for Pediatrics: A Report from the Congenital Cardiac Interventional Study Consortium (CCISC).
- Nykanen DG, Forbes TJ, Du W, Divekar AA, Reeves JH, Hagler DJ, Fagan TE, Pedra CA, Fleming GA, Khan DM, Javois AJ, Gruenstein DH, Qureshi SA, Moore PM, Wax DH, Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2016 Feb 87 2 302-9
- Native atrial septal restriction after Fontan palliation successfully treated with transcatheter Diabolo stent.
- Aldoss O, Reinking BE, Divekar A, Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2016 Jan-Apr 9 1 49-52
- The lateral plane delivers higher dose than the frontal plane in biplane cardiac catheterization systems.
- Aldoss O, Patel S, Harris K, Divekar A, Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Jun 36 5 912-7