Anna Silberman, M.D.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2015)
- Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Hospital (2018), Pediatrics
- Columbia University/New York Presbyterian Hospital (2021), Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Reporting of Unsafe Conditions at an Academic Women and Children's Hospital.
- Grabinski ZG, Babineau J, Jamal N, Silberman AP, Dufault J, Ford BL, Kessler DO, Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2021 Aug
- Neurodevelopmental Outcomes After Neonatal and Pediatric ECMO
- Silberman, A.P. & Cheung, E.W Current Pediatrics Reports 2019 7 70-77
- The Courteous Consult: A CONSULT Card and Training to Improve Resident Consults.
- Podolsky A, Stern DT, Peccoralo L, J Grad Med Educ 2015 Mar 7 1 113-7
- Utilizing physician screening questions for detecting anxiety among food-allergic pediatric patients.
- Rubes M, Podolsky AH, Caso N, Ambrose MA, Sicherer SH, Shemesh E, Annunziato RA, Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2014 Jul 53 8 764-70
- Follow the leader.
- Stern DT, Podolsky AH, Klotman P, Educ Health (Abingdon) 2011 Apr 24 1 615