- Medical School
- Temple University College of Allied Health Professions & Social Work (1990)
- Baylor College of Medicine (1991), Pediatrics
- Baylor College of Medicine (1993), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital Boston (1996), Pediatric Pulmonology
- Respiratory complications of Sickle Cell disease
- Respiratory consequences of congenital and early onset scoliosis
- Respiratory insufficiency and neuromuscular disease
- Approach to the diagnosis of congenital myopathies.
- North KN, Wang CH, Clarke N, Jungbluth H, Vainzof M, Dowling JJ, Amburgey K, Quijano-Roy S, Beggs AH, Sewry C, Laing NG, Bönnemann CG Neuromuscul. Disord. 2014 Feb 24 2 97-116
- Pulmonary function following early thoracic fusion in non-neuromuscular scoliosis.
- Karol LA, Johnston C, Mladenov K, Schochet P, Walters P, Browne RH J Bone Joint Surg Am 2008 Jun 90 6 1272-81
- Outcome measures for pediatric spinal muscular atrophy.
- Iannaccone ST Arch. Neurol. 2002 Sep 59 9 1445-50
- Congenital myasthenic syndrome with sleep hypoventilation.
- Iannaccone ST, Mills JK, Harris KM, Herman JH, Schochet P, Luckett P Muscle Nerve 2000 Jul 23 7 1129-32
- Lingual tonsillectomy for refractory paroxysmal cough.
- Lewis M, McClay JE, Schochet P Int. J. Pediatr. Otorhinolaryngol. 2000 Jun 53 1 63-6
- Calcium-dependent degradation of surfactant protein A by activated neutrophils due to serine proteases.
- Schochett P, Mora R, Mark L, Butler M, Ingenito EP Exp. Lung Res. 1999 Oct-Nov 25 7 595-616
Honors & Awards
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly (2018)
- Mom-Approved Doctors
Dallas Child Magazine (2012)
- Top Doctors
Texas Monthly (2011-2014)
- Patient's Choice Award
- Best Pediatric Specialists
D Magazine (2010-2015, 2018)
- Top Doctors
US News & World Report / Castle Connolly (2012-2014, 2018)
- American College of Chest Physicians, Fellow (2008)
- Collin/Fannin County Medical Society (1996)
- Texas Medical Society (1996)
- American Thoracic Society (1993)