Danni Lanaway, Ph.D., is a Licensed Psychologist with the Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists. Dr. Lanaway completed graduate school at the University of Cincinnati, internship at the James A Haley VA, and residency at Emory University School of Medicine.
- Graduate School
- University of Cincinnati (2018), Psychology
- Emory University Hospitals (2019), Psychology
- One size does not fit all: A NIDA CTN inspired model for community engaged cultural adaptation.
- Burlew AK, McCuistian C, Lanaway D, Hatch-Maillette M, Shambley-Ebron D, J Subst Abuse Treat 2020 03 112S 28-33
- Community Collaborative Cultural Adaptation: Creating Culturally Appropriate Behavioral Interventions through University and Community Collaborations
- Burlew AK, Shambley-Ebron D, Lanaway D, McCuistian C, Sherman L, Steele L Collaborations: A Journal of Community-Based Research and Practice 2018 2 1 1
- Impostorism is associated with greater psychological distress and lower self-esteem for African American students
- Peteet BJ, Brown CM, Lige QM, Lanaway D Current Psychology 2013 34 1 154-163