Maryam Ali, M.D.
Clinical Assistant Professor
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth (2013)
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Healthcare, INC. (2016), Pediatrics
- Structural and functional bases for broad-spectrum neutralization of avian and human influenza A viruses.
- Sui J, Hwang WC, Perez S, Wei G, Aird D, Chen LM, Santelli E, Stec B, Cadwell G, Ali M, Wan H, Murakami A, Yammanuru A, Han T, Cox NJ, Bankston LA, Donis RO, Liddington RC, Marasco WA, Nat Struct Mol Biol 2009 Mar 16 3 265-73
Honors & Awards
- MIT Grand Hack 2018
Our team was awarded Best Access to Care in the Global Public Health Track. The team worked on building a bot which can help adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes manage their blood glucose levels and insulin doses. I was the lead medical consultant providing information on treatment protocols for Type I Diabetes in the pediatric population. (2018)
- Culture, Brain and Development Grant
Grant for independent research study on access to health care in rural Pakistan and its effects on child and maternal health (2008)