- Medical School
- Jacobs School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences at University of Buffalo (2006)
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine (2007), Family Medicine
- University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Medicine (2009), Family Medicine
- Uncommon but not rare.
- Orozco LA, J Miss State Med Assoc 2010 Jan 51 1 11-3
- Prevalence of antibodies against orthopoxviruses among residents of Likouala region, Republic of Congo: evidence for monkeypox virus exposure.
- Lederman ER, Reynolds MG, Karem K, Braden Z, Learned-Orozco LA, Wassa-Wassa D, Moundeli O, Hughes C, Harvey J, Regnery R, Mombouli JV, Damon IK, Am J Trop Med Hyg 2007 Dec 77 6 1150-6
- Extended interhuman transmission of monkeypox in a hospital community in the Republic of the Congo, 2003.
- Learned LA, Reynolds MG, Wassa DW, Li Y, Olson VA, Karem K, Stempora LL, Braden ZH, Kline R, Likos A, Libama F, Moudzeo H, Bolanda JD, Tarangonia P, Boumandoki P, Formenty P, Harvey JM, Damon IK, Am J Trop Med Hyg 2005 Aug 73 2 428-34