Rekha Reddy, M.D.
Department Internal Medicine
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Rekha Reddy, M.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at UT Southwestern Medical Center, and a member of its Digestive and Liver Diseases Division. Her clinical practice emphasizes patient and family-centered care.
Dr. Reddy holds a bachelor’s degree in government from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. She earned her medical degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, and completed internal medicine residency training at Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, Connecticut. She then received advanced training through a fellowship program in gastroenterology and hepatology at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, where she served as Chief Fellow, and in advanced therapeutic endoscopy at UT Southwestern.
During her free time, Dr. Reddy enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, traveling, and exploring the outdoors.
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies (2014)
- Norwalk Hospital (2017), Internal Medicine
- SUNY Health Sciences Center at Brooklyn (2020), Gastroenterology
- Hepatobiliary Disease
Honors & Awards
- Certificate of Courage During COVID-19 Pandemic
SUNY Downstate Medical Center (2020)
- Outstanding Poster
American College of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting (2019)
- First Place, Best Clinical Vignette Poster
Norwalk Hospital Annual Research Symposium (2016)
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2019)
- American Gastroenterology Association (2018)
- New York State Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2017)
- American College of Gastroenterology (2015)
- American College of Physicians (2014-2017)