Dr. Reddy grew up in upstate New York, and studied Government at Cornell University before earning her medical degree at St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Norwalk Hospital in Norwalk, Connecticut, and her general Gastroenterology training at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, New York, where she served as Chief Fellow. She is currently completing her training in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy at UT Southwestern. Her clinical practice emphasizes patient and family-centered care, and she enjoys educating and empowering her patients to become informed, active participants in their care plans. Outside of work, Dr. Reddy enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, travelling, and exploring the outdoors.
- Medical School
- St. George's University School of Medicine, West Indies (2014)
- Norwalk Hospital (2017), Internal Medicine
- SUNY Health Sciences Center at Brooklyn (2020), Gastroenterology
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (2019)
- American College of Gastroenterology (2015)