Dr. Driver is originally from Goshen, Indiana. He attended medical school at Indiana University, where he also completed his internal medicine and pediatrics residency. His clinical interests include hospital medicine, medical education and training, transitions of care, and improving outcomes for patients with complex childhood diseases. When he's not at work, Dr. Driver enjoys spending time with his wife and dog, roasting coffee, listening to and playing music, cooking, and exploring the outdoors.
- Medical School
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2016)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (2020), Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
- Adults with Chronic Conditions of Childhood
- Hospital Medicine
- Inpatient Transitions of Care
- The inpatient experience of emerging adults in the United States.
- Oakman N, Driver D, Berlacher M, Warsi M, Chu ES, Hosp Pract (1995) 2022 Sep
- The Inpatient Experience of Emerging Adults: Transitioning From Pediatric to Adult Care.
- Driver D, Berlacher M, Harder S, Oakman N, Warsi M, Chu ES, J Patient Exp 2022 9 23743735221133652
- Somatic, Anxiety, and Depressive (SAD) Symptoms in Young Adult Latinx Immigrants: Prevalence and Predictors.
- Leathers C, Kroenke K, Flanagan M, Diaz S, Gruber R, Tran G, Driver D, J Immigr Minor Health 2021 Oct 23 5 956-964
Honors & Awards
- Red Shoes Award - Outstanding Contributions to Family-Centered Care
Riley Hospital for Children (2016)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
Indiana University School of Medicine (2015)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (2016)
- American College of Physicians (2016)