Originally from Colombia, Dr. Bayona Molano holds a bachelor's degree in science and math from the Andino School in Bogotá. She received a medical degree from the national University of Colombia, and radiology residency training from Javeriana University, both in Bogotá. She then received advanced training through fellowship programs in vascular and interventional radiology and in neuroradiology at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Before joining the faculty in 2020, Dr. Bayona Molano served as an assistant professor of radiology at the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis.
She is certified in Diagnostic Radiology with an added qualification in Vascular and Interventional Radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. Bayona Molano is active in several professional organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, American Medical Association, American Roentgen Ray Society, Society of Interventional Radiology, Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe, and the Colombian Society of Radiology.
- Medical School
- National University of Columbia, Columbia (1991)
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana School of Medicine, Colombia (2001), Diagnostic Radiology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2009), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2010), Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- Colombian Society of Radiology
- Ibero-American Intervention Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology