Originally from India, Dr. Adapa earned a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree at Gandhi Medical College in Secunderabad, where she graduated with honors. She completed her radiology residency training at the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, and then obtained advanced training through a fellowship program in diagnostic neuroradiology at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
Dr. Adapa is board certified by the American Board of Radiology, with additional qualification in neuroradiology.
Prior to joining the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020, Dr. Adapa served at private practices in San Antonio, Texas, and Phoenix, Arizona.
She is an active member of the Radiological Society of North America and the American Roentgen Ray Society.
- Medical School
- Gandhi Medical College, India (2004)
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center (2010), Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (2015), Diagnostic Radiology
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2017), Neuroradiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America