Director, Adult Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Medical School
- UT Health Science Center at Houston (2001)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2004), Internal Medicine
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine (2009), Pulmonary Diseases & Critical Care Medicine
- Graduate School
- Washington University School of Medicine (2010), Clinical Investigation
- Graduate School
- Washington University School of Medicine (2010)
- Gender disparities in lung diseases
- Sex hormone influence on host immunity
- Treatment advances for Cystic Fibrosis
- Standardized Treatment of Pulmonary exacerbations (STOP) study: Physician treatment practices and outcomes for individuals with cystic fibrosis with pulmonary exacerbations.
- West NE, Beckett VV, Jain R, Sanders DB, Nick JA, Heltshe SL, Dasenbrook EC, VanDevanter DR, Solomon GM, Goss CH, Flume PA J. Cyst. Fibros. 2017 Apr
- Evaluating Outcomes Disparities in the Hispanic Cystic Fibrosis Population: A Need for a National Analysis.
- Rho J, Ahn C, Gao A, Keller A, Jain R Chest 2016 Sep 150 3 751-3
- Safety and Efficacy of a Novel Microbial Lipase in Patients with Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency due to Cystic Fibrosis: A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Heubi JE, Schaeffer D, Ahrens RC, Sollo N, Strausbaugh S, Graff G, Jain R, Witte S, Forssmann K J. Pediatr. 2016 Jun
- Increasing awareness of sex differences in airway diseases.
- Raghavan D, Jain R Respirology 2015 Dec
- Sensory functions of motile cilia and implication for bronchiectasis.
- Jain R, Javidan-Nejad C, Alexander-Brett J, Horani A, Cabellon MC, Walter MJ, Brody SL Front Biosci (Schol Ed) 2012 4 1088-98
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Jain R, Rosenbluth DR The Washington Manual: Pulmonary Subspeciality Consult 2010 2010 341-348
- Eosinophilic Lung Disease Associated with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. A Case Report and Review of the Literature.
- Jain R, Katz JN, Amirkhan RH, Glazer C Clinical Pulmonary Medicine January 2007 14 13-16
- Bronchorrhoea complicating inflammatory bowel disease.
- Jain R, Scheurich D, Lindberg GM, Girod CE Thorax 2006 Nov 61 11 1014
- Pharmacological therapy for acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Jain R, DalNogare A, Mayo Clin. Proc. 2006 Feb 81 2 205-12
Honors & Awards
- CFF Foundation Harry Shwachman Clinical Research Award
- LEAD Capstone Dean's Recognition Award - U.T. Southwestern Medical Center
- CREW award recipient
- Dedman Family Scholar in Clinical Care
- American Thoracic Society Career Development Award
- Multidisciplinary Clinical Research Career Development Award
- University of Texas Houston Health Science Center Gold Headed Cane Award
Humanism in Medicine (2001)
- Society for Women's Health Research (2012)
- Association for Clinical and Translational Science (2009)
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association