- DNA replication
- Fluorescence imaging
- Liquid-liquid phase separation
- Protein intrinsic disorder
- Effect of C-terminal sequence on competitive semaphorin binding to neuropilin-1.
- Parker MW, Linkugel AD, Vander Kooi CW, Journal of molecular biology 2013 Nov 425 22 4405-14
- Mechanistic basis for the potent anti-angiogenic activity of semaphorin 3F.
- Guo HF, Li X, Parker MW, Waltenberger J, Becker PM, Vander Kooi CW, Biochemistry 2013 Oct 52 43 7551-8
- Structural basis for selective vascular endothelial growth factor-A (VEGF-A) binding to neuropilin-1.
- Parker MW, Xu P, Li X, Vander Kooi CW, The Journal of biological chemistry 2012 Mar 287 14 11082-9
- Mechanism of selective VEGF-A binding by neuropilin-1 reveals a basis for specific ligand inhibition.
- Parker MW, Xu P, Guo HF, Vander Kooi CW, PloS one 2012 7 11 e49177
- Furin processing of semaphorin 3F determines its anti-angiogenic activity by regulating direct binding and competition for neuropilin.
- Parker MW, Hellman LM, Xu P, Fried MG, Vander Kooi CW, Biochemistry 2010 May 49 19 4068-75
Honors & Awards
- Cancer Prevention & Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) Scholar
- Cecil H. and Ida Green Endowed Scholar in Biomedical Computational Science
- NIH NRSA F32 Postdoctoral Fellow
- University of Kentucky Robert L. Lester Award
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine Research Incentive Award
- Western Colorado University Alumni Award for Excellence
- Western Colorado University Noddin-McKenny Award
- Western Colorado University Thornton Research Scholar