Jigesh Shah, D.O.
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
Dr. Shah earned his bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry at Seton Hall University and his medical degree from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine in New York City. He completed his residency in General Surgery at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, an affiliate of Tufts University, in Boston, Massachusetts. As part of his surgical training, he pursued an NIH-funded T32 research fellowship at the Center for Transplantation Sciences at Massachusetts General Hospital where he focused on novel methods to improve survival following pig-to-baboon liver xenotransplantation. Dr. Shah completed his fellowship training in abdominal transplantation at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
- Medical School
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (2011)
- Research Fellowship
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2016), Transplant Surgery
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (2017), General Surgery
- Chief Resident
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (2018), General Surgery
- Duke University Medical Center (2020), Transplant Surgery