Afsaneh Talai, M.D.
Department Pediatrics | Neurology
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Medical School
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine (2014)
- University of Chicago Medical Center/Comer Children's Hospital (2016), Pediatrics
- University of Chicago Medicine (2019), Child Neurology
- University of Colorado School of Medicine/Children's Hospital of Colorado (2020), Epilepsy
- Comparison of subdural grid and stereoelectroencephalography in a cohort of pediatric patients.
- Talai A, Eschbach K, Stence NV, Palmer C, Bird W, Alexander A, O'Neill BR, Chapman KE, Joshi C, Epilepsy Res 2021 Sep 177 106758
- Perioperative Management of Children on Ketogenic Dietary Therapies.
- Conover ZR, Talai A, Klockau KS, Ing RJ, Chatterjee D, Anesth Analg 2020 Aug
- Ondansetron for Acute Migraine in the Pediatric Emergency Department.
- Talai A, Heilbrunn B, Pediatr. Neurol. 2020 02 103 52-56
- Redefining the "hyperphotoconvulsive" response of late-infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis.
- Talai A, Ng YT, Pediatr. Neurol. 2014 Feb 50 2 195-6
Honors & Awards
- Best Resident Research Project
Arnason Lectureship and Research Symposium, University of Chicago (2017) (2019)
- American Epilepsy Society, Fellows/Jr. Investigators Committee (2020-2022)
- American Epilepsy Society (2018)
- Child Neurology Society (2017)
- American Academy of Neurology (2016)