Originally from India, Dr. Alturi received her medical education at Ambedkar Medical College in Bangalore, India, and completed internal medicine residency training at Hurley Medical Center in Flint, Michigan.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Atluri joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
Dr. Atluri treats a variety of medical conditions, including diabetes, hypertension, thyroid conditions, heart and lung disorders, urinary tract infections, and more.
Dr. Atluri is a member of the Texas Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Atluri is fluent in Hindi, Telugu, and Kannada. When not working, she is often seen volunteering for multiple causes with her children, attending painting classes, gardening, and playing with her labrador. She also loves traveling the world with her family.
- Medical School
- Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College (1999)
- Hurley Medical Center (2005), Internal Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Top Patient Experience Award
JPS Medical Executive Council, JPS Network (2017)
- Best Resident in Family Ambulatory Clinic
- Primary Care Physician of the Year
JPS Medical Executive Council, JPS Network (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (2021)
- American College of Physicians (2021)
- Texas Medical Association (2021)