Dr. Utturkar holds a bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of Texas at Austin. He received his medical education at the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, and his radiology residency training at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City. He then received advanced training through a fellowship program in pediatric radiology at Texas Children's Hospital - Baylor College of Medicine in Houston.
Dr. Utturkar's clinical and research interests have led him to present his findings at a number of scientific conferences.
Dr. Utturkar is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Board of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, and the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
- Medical School
- UNT Health Science Center Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine (2014)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (2015), General Surgery
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center (2019), Diagnostic Radiology
- Baylor College of Medicine (2020), Pediatric Radiology
- American Board of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Pediatric Radiology