Christopher Glowacki, Psy.D., ABPP, is a Board Certified Psychologist and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at UT Southwestern Medical Center. He specializes in treating depression, anxiety, trauma, emotional dysregulation, and interpersonal issues.
Dr. Glowacki earned his doctorate in psychology at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona. He completed a predoctoral internship at the Columbus VA Healthcare System and postdoctoral residency at the Phoenix VA Medical Center, where he also received advanced training through a clinical psychology fellowship that had a particular focus on treating trauma and emotion dysregulation disorders. His training also includes cognitive processing therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, and dialectical behavior therapy. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2019. He became board certified in 2022 by the American Board of Professional Psychology in Clinical Psychology. He is also a member of Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychiatry.
- Undergraduate School
- D'Youville College (2013), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Midwestern University (2015), Psychology
- VA Central Ohio Healthcare System (2018), Psychology
- Graduate School
- Midwestern University (2018), Psychology
- V.A. Medical Center - Phoenix (2019), Psychology
- Evidence-Based Adjustment to Cognitive Processing Therapy to Reduce Dropout
- Glowacki, C.R. & Glowacki, Z.R. JHSP 2022 3 48 127-132
- Utilizing cognitive processing therapy to treat sexual trauma with a pakistani-american: A case report.
- Glowacki, C.R. & Glowacki, Z.R. CCS 2021 20 6 435-451
- Teletherapy with serious mental illness populations during COVID-19: Telehealth conversion and engagement.
- Miu, A., Vo, H., Palka, J., Glowacki, C., & Robinson, R. Counselling Psychology Quarterly 2020 34 3-4 704-721