- Medical School
- Universidade Federal (1977)
- Universidad Federal De Rio De Janeiro (1978), Pediatrics
- Hospital dos Servidores de Estado (1979), Pediatrics
- University of London (1984), Pediatric Cardiology
- Research Fellowship
- UCSF School of Medicine (1985), Pediatric Cardiography
- Emory University Hospital (1989), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993), Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ventricular function
- The aortic translocation (Nikaidoh) procedure: midterm results superior to the Rastelli procedure.
- Yeh T, Ramaciotti C, Leonard SR, Roy L, Nikaidoh H J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2007 Feb 133 2 461-9
- Left ventricular function and response to enalapril in patients with duchenne muscular dystrophy during the second decade of life.
- Ramaciotti C, Heistein LC, Coursey M, Lemler MS, Eapen RS, Iannaccone ST, Scott WA Am. J. Cardiol. 2006 Sep 98 6 825-7
- The extracardiac lateral tunnel Fontan, constructed with bovine pericardium: comparison with the extracardiac conduit Fontan.
- Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C, Stromberg D, Scott WA, Leonard SR Am. Heart J. 2006 Apr 151 4 928-33
- Prevalence of spontaneous closure of the ductus arteriosus in neonates at a birth weight of 1000 grams or less.
- Koch J, Hensley G, Roy L, Brown S, Ramaciotti C, Rosenfeld CR Pediatrics 2006 Apr 117 4 1113-21
- Chloral hydrate sedation for pediatric echocardiography: physiologic responses, adverse events, and risk factors.
- Heistein LC, Ramaciotti C, Scott WA, Coursey M, Sheeran PW, Lemler MS Pediatrics 2006 Mar 117 3 e434-41
- Atrial septal defect treatment options.
- Moake L, Ramaciotti C AACN Clin Issues 2005 Apr-Jun 16 2 252-66
- Trisomy 21 and congenital heart disease: effect of timing of initial echocardiogram.
- Ghaffar S, Lemler MS, Fixler DE, Ramaciotti C Clin Pediatr (Phila) 2005 Jan-Feb 44 1 39-42
- Myocardial cell damage in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Ramaciotti C, Iannaccone ST, Scott WA Pediatr Cardiol 2003 Sep-Oct 24 5 503-6
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Echocardiographic diagnosis of anomalous drainage of the superior vena cava into the left atrium.
- Kahwaji I, Ramaciotti C, Nikaidoh H, Leonard S, Harris K, Lemler M Circulation 2003 Mar 107 11 1560-1
- Sedation for pediatric echocardiography: evaluation of preprocedure fasting guidelines.
- Ghaffar S, Haverland C, Ramaciotti C, Scott WA, Lemler MS J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2002 Sep 15 9 980-3
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2010) (2012-2018)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2008-2018)
- Ann Newman Fellowship Award
Awarded as most outstanding fellow by staff of Division of Cardiology/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1990)
- Premio Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Awarded for graduating in top 3% (1977)
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography