- Medical School
- Universidade Federal (1977)
- Universidad Federal De Rio De Janeiro (1978), Pediatrics
- Hospital dos Servidores de Estado (1979), Pediatrics
- University of London (1984), Pediatric Cardiology
- Research Fellowship
- UCSF School of Medicine (1985), Pediatric Cardiography
- Emory University Hospital (1989), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993), Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ventricular function
- Prevalence of pulmonary hypertension in hereditary spherocytosis.
- Crary SE, Ramaciotti C, Buchanan GR Am. J. Hematol. 2011 Dec 86 12 E73-6
- A Neonate with Left Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia and Transient Retrograde Flow in the Aortic Arch.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C, Lemler MS Pediatric cardiology 2011 Apr
- Diagnosing a patent foramen ovale in children: is transesophageal echocardiography necessary?
- Hubail Z, Lemler M, Ramaciotti C, Moore J, Ikemba C Stroke 2011 Jan 42 1 98-101
- Oxygen supplementation is helpful for the echocardiographic detection of anomalous left coronary artery from the pulmonary artery.
- Blanco VM, Blalock SE, Ramaciotti C, Lemler M, Heistein L, Moore J, Ikemba C J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2010 Oct 23 10 1099-102
- Cardiac findings in congenital muscular dystrophies.
- Finsterer J, Ramaciotti C, Wang CH, Wahbi K, Rosenthal D, Duboc D, Melacini P Pediatrics 2010 Sep 126 3 538-45
- Prevalence of intracardiac shunting in children with sickle cell disease and stroke.
- Dowling MM, Lee N, Quinn CT, Rogers ZR, Boger D, Ahmad N, Ramaciotti C, Buchanan GR J. Pediatr. 2010 Apr 156 4 645-50
- Clinical and echocardiographic diagnosis of patent ductus arteriosus in premature neonates.
- Chiruvolu A, Punjwani P, Ramaciotti C Early Hum. Dev. 2009 Mar 85 3 147-9
- Echocardiography, not chest radiography, for evaluation of cannula placement during pediatric extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- Thomas TH, Price R, Ramaciotti C, Thompson M, Megison S, Lemler MS Pediatr Crit Care Med 2009 Jan 10 1 56-9
- Aspirin resistance in children with heart disease at risk for thromboembolism: prevalence and possible mechanisms.
- Heistein LC, Scott WA, Zellers TM, Fixler DE, Ramaciotti C, Journeycake JM, Lemler MS Pediatr Cardiol 2008 Mar 29 2 285-91
- Spatial relationship between the ventricular septal defect and the anomalous muscle bundle in a double-chambered right ventricle.
- Hubail ZJ, Ramaciotti C Congenit Heart Dis 2007 Nov-Dec 2 6 421-3
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2010) (2012-2018)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2008-2018)
- Ann Newman Fellowship Award
Awarded as most outstanding fellow by staff of Division of Cardiology/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1990)
- Premio Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Awarded for graduating in top 3% (1977)
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography