- Medical School
- Universidade Federal (1977)
- Universidad Federal De Rio De Janeiro (1978), Pediatrics
- Hospital dos Servidores de Estado (1979), Pediatrics
- University of London (1984), Pediatric Cardiology
- Research Fellowship
- UCSF School of Medicine (1985), Pediatric Cardiography
- Emory University Hospital (1989), Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1993), Pediatric Cardiology
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Ventricular function
- Isolated Mitral Cleft in Trisomy 21: An Initially 'Silent' Lesion.
- Thankavel PP, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Oct
- Neonatal double switch for congenitally corrected transposition with Ebstein anomaly and bilateral superior venae cavae.
- Sebastian VA, Cooley A, Ramaciotti C, Guleserian KJ, Forbess JM J. Thorac. Cardiovasc. Surg. 2014 Sep
- Utility and Importance of New Echocardiographic Screening Methods in Diagnosis of Anomalous Coronary Origins in the Pediatric Population: Assessment of Quality Improvement.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2014 Aug
- Double-Outlet Right Atrium Associated with Hypoplastic Right Heart Structures and Aortic Stenosis: Echocardiographic Features.
- Thankavel PP, Gabbert B, Ramaciotti C Echocardiography 2014 Mar
- Unruptured Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm in a Neonate with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome: Echocardiographic Diagnosis and Features.
- Thankavel PP, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Echocardiography 2013 Dec
- Elevated troponin levels in previously healthy children: value of diagnostic modalities and the importance of a drug screen.
- Thankavel PP, Mir A, Ramaciotti C Cardiol Young 2013 Mar 1-7
- Anomalous Left Main Coronary Artery Origin From the Right Sinus of Valsalva: A Novel Echocardiographic Screening Method.
- Thankavel PP, Balakrishnan PL, Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C Pediatr Cardiol 2012 Oct
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in a neonate associated with nemaline myopathy.
- Mir A, Lemler M, Ramaciotti C, Blalock S, Ikemba C Congenit Heart Dis 2012 Jul-Aug 7 4 E37-41
- Atherotome dislodgement and successful retrieval during cutting balloon pulmonary angioplasty.
- DeSena HC, Ramaciotti C, Nugent AW Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2012 Jun 5 3 e37-8
- Imaging the coronary artery: is it really normal? How to avoid common echocardiographic pitfalls.
- Thankavel PP, Brown PS, Carron HD, Ramaciotti C Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 2012 May 5 3 415-8
Anomalies of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Valve. In Lai WW, Mertens LL, Geva T, Cohen MS, eds. Echocardiography in Pediatric and Congenital Heart Disease: From Fetus to Adult. 2nd ed.
Lemler MS, Ramaciotti C. (2016). Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Honors & Awards
- Best Pediatric Specialists/Doctors in Dallas
D Magazine (2010) (2012-2018)
- Texas Super Doctors
Texas Monthly Magazine (2008-2018)
- Ann Newman Fellowship Award
Awarded as most outstanding fellow by staff of Division of Cardiology/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (1990)
- Premio Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Awarded for graduating in top 3% (1977)
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Echocardiography