Stephen Chorney, M.D.
Department Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
You have reached the Academic Profile.
For more information on the doctor and patient care, please visit the clinical profile.View Clinical Profile
- Other Post Graduate Training
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (2012)
- Medical School
- Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (2013)
- SUNY Upstate Medical University (2018), Otolaryngology
- The Children's Hospital Philadelphia (2020), Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Considerations for povidone-iodine antisepsis in pediatric nasal and pharyngeal surgery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chorney SR, Rizzi MD, Dedhia K, Am J Otolaryngol 2020 Nov - Dec 41 6 102737
- Post-Tonsillectomy Hemorrhage and the Diagnosis of Occult Pediatric Coagulopathies.
- Chorney SR, Weinberger R, Weintraub AY, Buzi A, Laryngoscope 2020 Nov
- Diagnostic considerations prior to pediatric tracheocutaneous fistula closure.
- Chorney SR, Husain S, Sobol SE, Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2020 Nov 138 110357
- Timing the First Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube Change: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Chorney SR, Patel RC, Boyd AE, Stow J, Schmitt MM, Lipman D, Dailey JF, Nhan C, Giordano T, Sobol SE, Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2020 Sep 194599820954137
- Adenoidectomy Without Tonsillectomy for Pediatric Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Chorney SR, Zur KB, Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2020 Sep 194599820955172
- Recorded Flexible Nasolaryngoscopy for Neonatal Vocal Cord Assessment in a Prospective Cohort.
- Chorney SR, Zur KB, Buzi A, McKenna Benoit MK, Chennupati SK, Kleinman S, DeMauro SB, Elden LM, Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 2020 Aug 3489420950370
- The Role of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in Children Undergoing External Drainage of Non-Medial Subperiosteal Orbital Abscess.
- Chorney SR, Buzi A, Rizzi MD, Am J Rhinol Allergy 2020 Aug 1945892420953790
- Reflux as a Risk Factor for Morbidity after Pediatric Tonsillectomy: A National Cohort of Inpatients.
- Chorney SR, Zur KB, Buzi A, Laryngoscope 2020 Jul
- Algorithm-Based Pediatric Otolaryngology Management During the COVID-19 Global Pandemic: A Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Clinical Consensus.
- Chorney SR, Elden LM, Giordano T, Kazahaya K, Rizzi MD, Zur KB, Dedhia K, Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2020 07 163 1 25-37
- Reducing Pediatric Tracheostomy Wound Complications: An Evidence-Based Literature Review.
- Baker LR, Chorney SR, Adv Skin Wound Care 2020 Jun 33 6 324-328