Dr. Cagnazzi is originally from New York. She completed her Internal Medicine residency training in Chapel Hill at UNC and now joins the UTSW Division of General Internal Medicine as a faculty member. Her academic interests & experience include undergraduate and graduate medical education. She is a primary care physician because she values the opportunity to know patients and their families over time and throughout a wide variety of medical and life experiences. Her clinical interests include chronic disease management and LGBTQ health. Her practice emphasizes evidence-based care tailored to the individual patient. Dr. Cagnazzi, in addition to being a physician, is also a dog mom, home cook, and gardener.
- Medical School
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell Health (2016)
- UNC School of Medicine at Chapel Hill (2019), Internal Medicine
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2019)
- American College of Physicians (2017)
- American Medical Association (2017)