Dr. Cagnazzi was raised on Long Island in New York, completed her Internal Medicine residency training in Chapel Hill at UNC and now joins the UTSW Division of General Internal Medicine as a faculty member. Her academic interests & experience include undergraduate and graduate medical education. She chose primary care as her career path because of the opportunity to know patients and their families over time and throughout a wide variety of medical and life experiences. She’s thrilled to begin her practice in Dallas at UTSW. Her clinical interests include chronic disease management, LGBTQ health, and mental health and her practice emphasizes patient-centered care. Dr. Cagnazzi, in addition to being a physician, is also a dog mom, home cook, and gardener.
- Medical School
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell Health (2016)
- UNC School of Medicine at Chapel Hill (2019), Internal Medicine
- Society of General Internal Medicine (2019)
- American College of Physicians (2017)
- American Medical Association (2017)