Dr. Bansal graduated from The University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine in Honolulu, Hawaii. She did her pediatric residency at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. After this, she remained in Dallas to do her Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship at UT Southwestern Medical School. She is an assistant professor at UT Southwestern Medical Center and works in the emergency departments at Children’s Medical Center at Dallas and Plano.
- Medical School
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine (1994)
- UT Southwestern Medical Center (1997), Pediatrics
- UT Southwestern/Children's Medical Center (2000), Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Tap water for irrigation of lacerations.
- Bansal BC, Wiebe RA, Perkins SD, Abramo TJ Am J Emerg Med 2002 Sep 20 5 469-72
- Subcutaneous emphysema as an uncommon presentation of child abuse.
- Bansal BC, Abramo TJ Am J Emerg Med 1997 Oct 15 6 573-5
Abscess, Perianal/Perirectal. In Fleisher and Ludwig?s 5-Minute PEM Consult
Bansal B (2019 p.14-15). Wolters Kluwer
Honors & Awards
- Patient Advocate Award
Childrens Medical Center of Dallas (2005)
- E.E. Black Memorial Scholarship