Dr. Gillory earned her medical degree at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. She completed a residency in general surgery at Wake Forest University and then received advanced training through a surgical research fellowship at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, a clinical fellowship in surgical critical care at Baylor College of Medicine, and a clinical fellowship in pediatric surgery at Vanderbilt University.
Certified by the American Board of Surgery, Dr. Gillory joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2020.
She is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Pediatric Surgical Association, and the Pediatric Trauma Society.
- Medical School
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (2008)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine (2010), Surgery
- Research Fellowship
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine (2012), Surgery
- Chief Resident
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2015), Surgery
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (2015), General Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine (2016), Surgical Critical Care
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (2020), Pediatric Surgery