- Social Cognition
- Response to survivors of campus sexual assault.
- Wilson, H.W., & Miu, A.S.; Editors: Roberts, L., & Ryan, K. University Student Mental Health: A Guide for Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Leaders Serving Higher Education 2018 339-354
- Preventing symptoms of depression by teaching adolescents that people can change: Effects of a brief incremental theory of personality intervention at 9-month follow-up.
- Miu, A. S., & Yeager, D. S. Clinical Psychological Science 2015 5 3 726-743
- An entity theory of intelligence predicts higher cortisol levels when high school grades are declining.
- Lee, H. Y., Jamieson, J. P., Miu, A. S., Josephs, R. A., & Yeager, D. S. Child development 2018
- Ebola and the social media
- Fung, I. C. H., Tse, Z. T. H., Cheung, C. N., Miu, A. S., & Fu, K. W. The Lancet 2014 384 9961
- Implicit theories of personality and attributions of hostile intent: a meta-analysis, an experiment, and a longitudinal intervention.
- Yeager DS, Miu AS, Powers J, Dweck CS, Child Dev 2013 Sep-Oct 84 5 1651-67
- Implicit theories of personality predict motivation to use prosocial coping strategies after bullying in high school
- Yeager, D.S., & Miu, A.S. Edited by In Frydenberg, E., & Reevy, G. Personality, stress and coping: Implications for education 2011 47-62
- Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (2019)
- Association of Chinese Helping Professionals and Psychologists - International (2019)
- American Psychological Association (2018)
- Association for Psychological Science (2013)