Jayesh Soni, M.D., is an Assistant Professor of Radiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center and a member of its Vascular & Interventional Radiology Division.
Originally from India, Dr. Soni received his medical degree from Maharaja Sayajirao University Medical College of Baroda. He remained there to complete his radiology residency training, and then obtained advanced training through a fellowship program in vascular and interventional radiology at the University of Alabama Hospital in Birmingham.
Before joining the faculty in 2019, Dr. Soni served as an Assistant Professor of Radiology at the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, and at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Soni is an active member of the Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology, and the Society of Interventional Radiology.
- Medical School
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Medical College of Baroda, India (1990)
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Medical College of Baroda, India (1992), Medical/surgical
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Medical College of Baroda, India (1999), Diagnostic Radiology
- University of Alabama Hospital, Birmingham (2011), Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology