- Medical School
- Mayo Medical School (2014)
- Massachusetts General Hospital (2015), Internal Medicine
- Stanford University Medical Center (2019), Radiation Oncology
- Global oncology initiatives with the goal of expanding the role of radiation oncologists in achieving more equitable health care for all global citizens through humanitarian outreach, education, and research
- Gynecologic malignancies
- Women's health
- Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy for Stage IIIB Cervical Cancer-Global Impact Through Power.
- Nwachukwu CR, Mayadev J, Viswanathan AN, JAMA Oncol 2018 Apr 4 4 514-515
- Radiation therapy improves disease-specific survival in women with Stage II endometrioid endometrial cancer-Brachytherapy may be sufficient.
- Nwachukwu CR, Von-Eyben R, Kidd EA, Brachytherapy 2018 Mar - Apr 17 2 383-391
- Extent of lymphovascular space invasion may predict lymph node metastasis in uterine serous carcinoma.
- Qian Y, Pollom EL, Nwachukwu C, Seiger K, von Eyben R, Folkins AK, Kidd EA, Gynecol. Oncol. 2017 10 147 1 24-29
- Health related quality of life (HRQOL) in long-term survivors of pediatric low grade gliomas (LGGs).
- Nwachukwu CR, Youland RS, Chioreso C, Wetjen N, NageswaraRao A, Keating G, Laack NN, J. Neurooncol. 2015 Feb 121 3 599-607
- Evaluating dissection in the gross anatomy course: Correlation between quality of laboratory dissection and students outcomes.
- Nwachukwu C, Lachman N, Pawlina W, Anat Sci Educ 2015 Jan-Feb 8 1 45-52
- Molecular Subtype-Specific Expression of MicroRNA-29c in Breast Cancer Is Associated with CpG Dinucleotide Methylation of the Promoter.
- Poli E, Zhang J, Nwachukwu C, Zheng Y, Adedokun B, Olopade OI, Han YJ, PLoS ONE 2015 10 11 e0142224
- Acquired differentiation and loss of malignancy of spontaneous pulmonary metastases in human-in-mouse breast cancer models.
- Bockhorn J, Prat A, Chang YF, Liu X, Huang S, Shang M, Nwachukwu C, Gomez-Vega M, Harrell JC, Olopade OI, Perou CM, Liu H Cancer Res. 2014 Oct
- Cadaver CT scans a useful adjunct in gross anatomy: The medical student perspective.
- Nwachukwu CR, Anat Sci Educ 2014 Jan-Feb 7 1 83-4
- Changes in presentation, treatment, and outcomes of adult low-grade gliomas over the past fifty years.
- Youland RS, Schomas DA, Brown PD, Nwachukwu C, Buckner JC, Giannini C, Parney IF, Laack NN, Neuro-oncology 2013 Aug 15 8 1102-10
- MicroRNA-30c targets cytoskeleton genes involved in breast cancer cell invasion.
- Bockhorn J, Yee K, Chang YF, Prat A, Huo D, Nwachukwu C, Dalton R, Huang S, Swanson KE, Perou CM, Olopade OI, Clarke MF, Greene GL, Liu H, Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 2013 Jan 137 2 373-82
Honors & Awards
- African Cancer Leaders Institute (ACLI) Bursary Award
- Goldberg-Reeder Resident Travel Grant
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Loan Repayment Program
- Rodney L. Million Fund for Innovation in Clinical Care
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Medical Association Selected Fellow
- Stanford University, Center for Innovation in Global Health - SEED Grant
- American Association of University Women Fellowship
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure - AACR Minority Scholar in Cancer Research Award
- The University of Chicago Cancer Biology Training Grant
- Bernice Goldblatt Fellowship
- American Brachytherapy Society (ABS) (2018)
- African Organization for Research and Training in Africa (AORTIC) (2017)
- International Cancer Expert Corp (ICEC) (2017)
- Radiologic Society of North America (RSNA) (2017)
- American Association for Women Radiologists (AAWR) (2016)
- American College for Radiation Oncology (ACRO) (2016)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) (2011)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) (2011)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) (2007)