Dr. Boe holds a bachelor's degree in nursing from Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green. She then obtained a master of science in nursing at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. Dr. Boe earned her medical degree at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington. She completed internal medicine residency training at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.
Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Boe joined the UT Southwestern faculty in April 2019.
She is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Medical Association, and the Christian Medical and Dental Associations.
Dr. Boe was named a Texas Monthly Super Doctor Rising Star.
- Medical School
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine (2009)
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital (2010), Internal Medicine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital (2012), Internal Medicine
- Liver and Digestive Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Gold Humanism Honor Society
University of Kentucky College of Medicine (2008)
- American College of Physicians (2009)